November 3, 2011

i don't know why i'm crying, am i suspended in gaffa?

Photobucket 
via


Is it really November already?? It must be with all the holiday commercials starting to air. I was watching Ringer the other night and I swear every single commercial break there was a holiday commercial! It's so early and it seems like they start preparing earlier and earlier each year. I'm not ready!!! Seriously though I really should get on top of things. I want to get all my Christmas shopping out of the way as early as possible. I'm starting my list out now. I'm excited for Christmas but I'm not. Does that make sense? I feel like the year went by way to fast.

I apologize again for the lack of posts (which seems like what I say every single time I post something here). I don't have much of a life and I got a job! Finally huh? It's just a seasonal retail thing, but I'll take what I can get! Also my outfits aren't much seeing that I wear all black every day. And it's gotta look professional and there is only so much I can do. The job keeps me busy though and I like it. I hope after my seasonal bit is over they can hire me full time or I can actually find something else more permanent. :crosses fingers: Also my last like two outfit photos my sister took made me look like a serious fatty mcfatterson and I was just not having it. 


I realized I forgot about my October Playlist last month, but I haven't really been listening to anything else but Ra Ra Riot on repeat. There wasn't much of a mix of music during October.  I'll get on top of it for November, I promise!

8 comments:

  1. Ugh I am SO not ready for the holidays yet! I can't believe it's November already! Best of luck in your new job!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you got a new job ! Congrats ! Real life comes before blogging, especially if you're making money ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for your new job :)
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes the holidays seem far away, and sometimes so close! i do however, like to celebrate thanksgiving before christmas! it's just the stores that don't! congrats on the new job, hopefully it will be extended past the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. November really did sneak up, didn't it? Still, I'm already getting excited for the holiday season, can't help it :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's been a while!

    first off... happy belated! i sure hope you had a wonderful 23rd! :) it's a great age... so live it up! and you went to merely sweet? the one in brea right? they have delicious macarons, i hear! (gotta try it the next time i'm in town)

    & secondly, congrats on your seasonal job! good luck & hope they'll hire your for fulltime! :)

    enjoy your sunday!

    xx,
    cindy - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand, I don;t understand HOW this year has passed so quickly, I can't imagine how fast 2012 will pass. Well done for getting the job (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, i love your playlists :) and gosh i miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!