October 12, 2011

when I'm falling I'm at peace it's only when I hit the ground It causes all the grief

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some picture from my tiny birthday celebration with my sisters. Don't ask why they are in black and white I was waiting for my sister to send me the colored ones but, of course, she never did. They look sort of depressing in black and white seeing that it was my birthday and all. Lame sauce.

First my sister, Set, stopped by to get me cupcakes, Snickerdoodle and Red Velvet, from the Perfect Circle Cupcakery. Then we went to dinner at Red Robin, I chose cheap since we are all cheapos, and I was really craving their fries. If you don't know me then you should know that I can live on Red Robin french fries. mmm could use some right now. The next day we went to this new bakery in Brea called Merely Sweets to get some macarons. It's seriously the closest bakery near me that sells them freshly made. They sure were yummy! I am for sure coming back there. The only crappy thing about it is that we were there half hour after opening and they didn't have all the flavors out yet. We had planned on going there early just so we could try all the flavors so boo to that. We also hit up the thrift store where I found nothing, of course.

Photobucket
top: cotton on; skirt and belt: thrifted; wedges: steve madden; necklaces: vintage and forever 21

P.S. Here is that outfit photo I mentioned before featuring my gorgeous cousin Marizel and me, Miss Fatty McFatterson.

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute black & white photos! happy bday girl! im a fellow libra. :) xx

    enter my giveaway to win $100 to pixiedusk.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog! nice pictures..
    would you like to check out our blog? and then if you'd like to we could follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!