September 30, 2011

There must be a reason for all the looks we gave and all the things we never said before

Photobucket
via

It's funny...this was one of the first pictures I saw this morning on tumblr. If only I had the will to actually embrace it. It started out fine. But ugh. I just didn't have the effort since I was debating on whether or not I wanted to spend the little money I have on macarons or clothes. I chose clothes, which will have to wait until tomorrow. So my day was spent at home doing basically nothing. I spent about an hour in traffic going to pick up my niece from school. The drive would have been nice without the traffic EVERYWHERE. I swear everywhere I turned there was a big fat line in front of the traffic light.

Oh Happy Birthday to me. I'm the old 23. ugh. Can I just stop getting older? Just until I'm settled with a proper source of income? I have an outfit picture to post, but I'm debating on whether or not I want to post it because I'm fatty mcfatterson in the pictures. The only good one is one of the group ones where only my face is showing haha.

I'll end with this picture also found on tumblr. (I wish there were proper sources on tumblr so I can actually cite it to the actual source and not just tumblr.)

Photobucket
via

2 comments:

  1. that last quote is really good.I wish I could find the will to feel like that at the end of each day; I tend to dwell on things :S
    And even though I am a day late: happy birthday!!
    I hope your feeling better now dear; I can tell you were feeling down when you wrote this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday! i'm sure you look wonderful in the photos (: and the whole lack of credit thing on tumblr annoys me too, it's just so rude! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!