August 17, 2011

I am the one who can solve all your problems a savior with only you to save

Saturday morning/afternoon was grrrreat! First my mom and I hit up a vintage/antique sale in Downtown Fullerton that was partly hosted by Oh Hello Friend as well as some other sellers including Shop Ruche. There was a ton of cool stuff, I wish I had tons of money to buy everything I truly wanted. I did walk away with a dress from Shop Ruche though. Afterwards we walked around and went to the antique mall. Antique malls freak me out only because there is always waaaaay too much stuff I want when I go there I end up feeling overwhelmed with all the amazing finds. I bought one leopard print jacket with the tags still attached. It was originally priced $34.99 but I paid $14 for it! Afterwards we went to the vintage clothing store there called American Vintage where I found 2 of the most prettiest dresses! I tried one one gorgeous light blue one but my vintage clothing expert mom said that the garters on the back of it are unchangeable and they were already getting broken.

After shopping my sister called and said that the Grilled Cheese Truck was at the high school that is right next to our house. Turns out it was a whole food truck fair thing. I so wanted to eat every thing from almost every truck there. The one I have been wanting to try for the longest time the ice cream sandwich truck! I can't remember the name of it right now because I was so excited to try it. I had red velvet cookies with this vanilla type ice cream that had white chocolate chips in it.

It was a good day! My finds are below!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Seems like it was a great day! Antique shopping, vintage finds and ice cream!??! yes please.
    I love that first dress; it´s really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff and it sounds like you had a great day :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great leopard jacket! Thanks for your comment!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute clothes! I'm following you, I'd love it if you could follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the leopard cardigan is really nice!! I love the leopard trend for fall :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore the animal print blazer! you picked up some amazing pieces. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that leopard blazer...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! please wear it often :) Also, I've been a bad blogger and haven't stopped by in awhile, but your layout is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such great finds!! love the 2nd one!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh what a great buy!! the dresses are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg next time take me with you babe! and omgggggg i have missed you alyssa! you are one of my first blogger friends and im so happy we keep in touch =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous finds!! love the leopard jacket!! jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your finds especially the third dress! Oh and by ice cream truck, do you mean the Coolhaus truck? I tried them for the first time a few months ago and fell in love! Sadly I never encountered them again :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Killer finds, I'm so jealous. I'll just help myself to your closet now... ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds! Can't ever go wrong with leopard and prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like a fantastic day and your acquisitions are lovely!♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. your dresses are so pretty! Love the vintage looks
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love these purchases :) if you want to you can enter my giveaway, you can win a KO YSL Arty ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for the comment,my dear!!!
    love the first dress, soooo cute!! :)
    nice blog! xx
    katie

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!