July 22, 2011

i'm leaving on a jet plane...

Hey there lovelies,

As you read this I am currently on a plane to New Orleans, LA. Yes, I will be in the Big Easy for the weekend for my family reunion! Yay me! We're staying at this hotel in the French Quarter, about 2 blocks away from Bourbon St. I am so extremely excited! Can't wait to eat me some of the good food and spend time with family! And turns out one of my friends from here is going to be there at the same time! Crazy sauce when I saw her countdown on her twitter. I immediately responded with "I'm gonna be there too!" We'll see if we get to see each other when we're there. So won't be here for the weekend as I return Monday afternoon. Pictures for certain will be posted, although I'm afraid most of them will probably with my old point and shoot Canon. Was planning on bringing our old Olympus film camera, but then I thought it was too much because its very big and it doesn't fit in the everyday purse I'm bringing with me haha.

Here's a sneak peek at what I'll be wearing:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mainly dresses/skirt because weather.com says it'll be in the 90s, which is exactly how it is here except I'm sure added with the humidity over there it must feel even hotter. Also bringing along pair of shorts 2 tops (floral mesh tank and thrifted top) and 2 cardigans, my cross necklace, some vintage necklace thing that used to be my mom's, diy feather earrings, converse, heels, sandals. Not much, but I'm only there for about 3 days.

Anyway...keep up with me on Twitter because I already know I will be tweeting like mad! =D Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Ever since me and my hubby watched Trame (on HBO) we've been dieing to go to New Orleans. Dance in the street for me if the opportunity comes your way!


    http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in LA, so jealous!
    I adore the selection of clothes; can't wait to see what outfits you conjure up from them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following my blog; I am now following yours too.
    And I hope you have a nice time this weekend; you sure picked some nice clothes to take with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! love all the prints! Have a great time!!

    Stumbled upon your blog! Hope you can visit my blog and follow if you'd like? I'll follow back :)

    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh pretty things :)
    i have those same sandals from Target, just in dark brown, they're so comfy!

    i'd love if you drop by my blog
    -April

    aprils--attic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woop! I wanna go there.. have lots of fun alyss!;) pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so envious of your trip, I've always wanted to visit New Orleans! Even everything you're packing looks so pretty and fun :) Can't wait to see photos when you get back.
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those same platforms from Target! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw you have the cutest things!
    I so need a holiday too! :(

    x
    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!