July 19, 2011

i wonder what my patronus would be?

Photobucket
unknown source...email me if you know!

Oh Harry Potter, what can I say?

I went to the midnight release with my sister and the line was just insane. Arrived at the theater around 8pm and the line was ridiculously long and only got longer. I've only been to one other midnight premiere and it was NOTHING compared to this. Although that one I had a big group, which made waiting in line more enjoyable. Here I was with my sister haha...we had plans on going with our cousin but he thought it would be awkward if his family mixed with his friends..how lame. Anyway...the movie was just the best thing in the world. Everything about it was just one big epic piece of awesomeness! Once it ended I just wanted to burst into tears because it's the last one!!! But people were crossing over me to leave and I couldn't haha. Wish I could say more, but I'm pretty sure it will be pretty spoiler-y so I'll stop here.

Just one though, when the heck did Neville Longbottom get so good looking?!?

When I’m 80 years old and sitting in my rocking chair, I’ll be reading Harry Potter. And my family will say to me, “After all this time?” And I will say, “Always.” - Alan Rickman
[!!!!!!!!]

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen the last two. . . I'm dying to watch them though.



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love this post :) personally I'm not obsessed with Harry Potter, but the work that goes into staging and filming the movies is as extraordinary as these premieres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha longbottom is so awesome! harry potter generation.. i love it. I'm so sad the movies ended. crap! harry potter is so awesomee:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh i certainly am going to miss harry potter

    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVED harry potter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ALAN'S QUOTE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!THIS POST IS AMAZING!!!!!!you've just reminded me of how sad I am :(((( awww but it's soo beautiful honey lovely words, and beautiful blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, you actually used the image! :D
    I can't believe Alan Rickman's quote! I love it!
    Plus I agree about Neville, I was shocked when I saw him! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I went to the midnight showing too, it was amazing. I cried too!! I love that Alan Rickman quote, he should be nominated for an oscar for that performance. He was my favorite part. Have you heard about Pottermore.com?

    PS: Thank you for your sweet comment, lets follow each other!

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!