June 27, 2011

i love you, most ardently

Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books and the 2005 movie is one of my favorite movies. I swear I can watch it over and over again and not get sick of it one bit. I fall in love with Mr. Darcy all over again each and every time I watch/read it and always wish that I had Elizabeth Bennett's perfect come backs. I don't remember how I came upon this but I was cleaning out my bookmarks and found this site saved. I cracked up reading it again last night. This thing is freaking hilarious and I praise the person who came up with this because its absolutely genius.

Photobucket

via

2 comments:

  1. pride & prejudice is also one of my favorite book & movie!

    mr. darcy is dreammmmy. hehe
    if only men were like him in this lifetime. hahhh. :P

    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Mr. Darcy! Yes, that is one of my favourite books!
    I love Jane Austin!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!