May 6, 2011

when we go out tonight i'll be looking so far past the flashing lights

Random post..........

Currently listening to Cold War Kids'
Mine is Yours NONSTOP. I cannot not listen to this album. I swear! It's very different from past albums, but it's okay because it's aweeeeesome. By far my favorite song is Finally Begin. It's the most amazing song I've heard in a long while. Definitely one of my limited selection of songs that I would totally listen to for the rest of my life.

ALMOST DONE WITH CLASSES!!! I just have to get through the next two weeks and I'm in the clear. I have a never ending To-Do list, as always, but this time I need to be completely and totally serious about it because there are just too many things due in the next two weeks, not to mention finals. I'm totally on top of it, I think. I'm following it pretty well and I feel as if I'm managing my time really well.

I have a ton of pictures that I've been meaning to post up on this thing, but stupid last two weeks of school have been keeping me busy. So fair warning, I may be a bit more MIA, unless I feel like procrastinating on that To Do list!! haha

Anyone in Orange County tomorrow/today (Saturday, May 7)??? Stop by Lulu Boutique + Gallery for a Rey Swimwear trunk show!! Meet designer Jessica Rey, buy some swimsuits and cover ups too! Get your info from the Rey Swimwear Facebook!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment! good luck on finishing classes, and I love the cold war kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on ALMOST DONE CLASSES! that was my fav time of the year- right after writing your last exam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get sooo hooked on cd's sometimes. good luck with finishing up classes!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!