May 14, 2011

Well, I didn't tell anyone but a bird flew by

My mind is currently in the process of being filled with all things marketing - marketing research, internet marketing, strategic marketing, etc. I have devoted this Saturday to just studying. So, I've been in my pjs all day and propped myself a spot at the dinner table (since I'll get too distracted if I study in my room). I'm surrounded by my laptop, textbooks, and various notes. I think I've taken over the dinner table and half of the couch with all my stuff.

Last weekend was Mother's day and I had to meet a group for a project =(. We didn't do anything since I was out all afternoon into the evening, so she went to my cousin's house for lunch/dinner. This is what I did wear! haha Outfit pos featuring my lovely mother!! **excuse the fact that it looks like my sunglasses are about to fall off my face. I didn't get to approve the photo before my sister took it; also excuse my mom wearing those sandals, I told her not to wear them haha!

Photobucket

dress & belt: mom's (how appropriate!); sandals & cardigan: target; purse: zara

Back to studying!

6 comments:

  1. you look cute and love your bag, hope you had a fruitful studying session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute! Hope she had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your mom are so cute! I work in research...so I know the feeling. good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable picture of you and your mom. And I'm loving your pretty look... those sandals are just SO gorgeous!! Happy weekend! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!