April 14, 2011

i've done it before and i'll do it again with a charged life that'll burn to the end

1. I'd like to thank Dashboard Confessional for getting me through another terrible week of my Strategic Marketing class.
2. I can't wait until next week where I have an extra two days to my weekend due to canceled classes, including my strategic marketing class WOOOOOO!
3. I'm really hungry at the moment.
4. Please visit and continue to visit Toothbrush4You because I know you are all awesome! Comments are appreciated! =D

_________________________________

Instead of studying for my two midterms last weekend I went thrifting and antiquing with my parents. Thrifting was a success, not so much for the antiquing. We weren't looking for anything in particular, we mainly just went to look at all the different things in the different antique malls. I also didn't bring my camera so no pictures of that, although if any of you find yourself in Orange, CA, go hit up Old Towne Orange/Orange Circle because antiquing is a MUST! There is a bajillion antique stores there and it's the cutest little downtown area I've ever seen in real life.

So here's what I bought:

Photobucket

gorgeous dress of which I have no idea where or what occasion to wear to.

Photobucket

casual dress.

Photobucket

blue/purple maxi skirt.

14 comments:

  1. I lovee Dashboard Confessional, "stolen" is one of my fav songs, and love the dresses you got!

    you have a great blog, I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you thrifted is so cute! I especially love the pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first dress is STUNNING! its beautiful. I love savers, best store ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled on your blog! IT'S SO CUTE. I love the layout. WAyyy adorable. And I love all these goodies you've found. Thrifting is totally the best. And it's so awesome that you go with your PARENTS. Mine would be so lost if they came with me, hahaa.

    Check out mine?
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some killer thrifting finds. I'm officially addicted to thrifting; it is sooo much more satisfying than buying retail, for sure. That dress is adorable (wish I could find one like it) and I'm loving the color of the skirt.

    Find me at Just Take a Bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to thrift but there aren't any good thrift stores that i've seen here in VA. =( Great finds though! I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love meeting bloggers from Cali! Btw... i'm guilty of going shopping isntead of studying hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both the dresses! Agreed, the first one will need a special occasion, but I bet you'll wear the casual one all summer long! And yeah, I'm reading blogs instead of studying right now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pink dress! I am so obsessed with things that have pretty collars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looove that first dress ,amazing!

    http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! i love that first dress! it is the cutest thing ever! you have to hutty up and wear it and post pictures soon ;)
    xx
    ari

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!