1. Umbrella because the weather man told me it was going to rain, but of course, it did for about a minute and then stopped.
2. Makeup bag with some necessities: chapstick, lip gloss, lotion, hand sanitizer, oil blotters, mattifying powder, bobby pins...etc.
3. Hello Kitty pouch being used as a wallet, which I really need to change into a real wallet because it's just too small for all the cash I carry around with me. hah jk!
4. Case for the class I'm always complaining about. Got a 27.5 out of 40 on the last participation. I was just not feeling it, and she knew it, plus I couldn't back up what I said and I just KNEW she was going to give me a crap score. I. HATE. HER.
5. Retail marketing textbook, was planning on going to the library on this day to study, but after standing in line to buy my cap and gown I decided to go home instead.
6. Super cute organizer from Target to keep me sane.
7. I also carry my ipod and pens around daily, but those are tucked away into the pockets of the bag and I forgot to take them out.