April 22, 2011

all my stones become your pearls all of my trials are your treasures

Okay, time out. Last week, the weather pushed 90 degrees, and today and the last few days have been in the 60s! What is up with that? Weather, you sure are weird.

With my classes canceled you'd think I would have more time to blog right? Well... not really haha. My To-Do list will NEVER END!! I got so much done on Wednesday, nothing so much on Thursday, barely anything done today. And yet I still feel I am constantly adding stuff done to the list even when I cross things off! Oh dear. Throw in work stuff and you've got one busy bee!!

Well...this post was originally supposed to be an outfit post from last Sunday, but my sister is seriously lagging with the photos. So I've got something else equally awesome: I introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Ramos! My cousin Harry recently got married to this awesome lady, Lieu last weekend. And they chose my sister to be photographer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fun photos! Love to see the not-so-serious side of a wedding... Plus those pastries look yummeh!

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics..love the birdcage veil :)


    Krystle
    http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool pictures alyssa:)! hope you had a great easter weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun wedding, love how everyone is having a good time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable! And these are such fun pictures!



    Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!