March 17, 2011

Seal my heart and break my pride I've nowhere to stand and now nowhere to hide

It's St. Patrick's Day! uh...yeah I don't celebrate this holiday and I think it's lame that you get pinched if you're not wearing green. But I unintentionally wore green today. Although I have no photo to prove of it haha.

I need to learn how to be photogenic. Excuse the nastiness that is this picture. But I'm in looooove with this sweater. It's got freaking elbow patches! I'm pretty sure I'll love anything with elbow patches haha. Been going through one hectic thing we call life. Classes are being a biznatch...well more like one class is being a biznatch. But enough of that. I don't think I'm wearing makeup in this picture. barf.

Photobucket

sweater: h&m; tank: oldnavy; jeggings: target; flats: asos

How have you all been? I don't remember where I wore this outfit. It was probably school, I do remember wearing an awesome outfit with it afterwards though but my sister didn't listen to me when I told her to take my outfit picture and then it was too late, we both forgot. I'm pretty sure it's because we were so full of Todai. It was half an interview outfit half not. I'll wear it again one of these days so you could all see the awesomeness of it.

I need a haircut. You can't tell from this photo because it's grossly curled, but it's nastily thick and long. I love the length of it, just the thickness of it grosses me out. It's starting to get warm and my head of hair needs to be thinned out asap.

7 comments:

  1. duuuude your flats are soo adorable!!! i need a hair cut too :( but im scared the asian barber lady will mess it up. lol <3 muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a haircut aswell.. last time has been last year october.. ahh!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the stripped top :) perfeccctt for this season

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    ill deff be checking up on your blog again
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. black and white striped top. loving it.

    check out my blog and follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute :D
    great blog you have here !

    stop by if you like. maybe we can start following eachother?
    Peace, A. ☮
    http://unwashed-assd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes. So French!

    Nice blog!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute here, I love stripes! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!