March 6, 2011

I'll wait for you. Will you wait for me too?

Hello everyone! Finally a proper post! The weekend seems the only time I get to actually sit down and write a post. But here I am and I'm not really sure what to write about haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

top: forever 21; skirt: h&m; belt, jacket: thrifted; boots: gojane.com

These were taken last week. On one of the only two days I remembered/wasn't too tired to take an outfit picture.

In other news, I'm OBSESSED with the new Strokes song, "Under Cover of Darkness." Who is with me?! It's been such a long time since they have come out with anything new! I remember listening to them nonstop in high school after this girl introduced me to him. She was completely and overly obsessed with Julian Casablancas and seriously had his picture all over her binder. She lent me a few cds of all the indie music she was listening to at the time like Moving Units and The Rapture. Man I wonder what she is up to right now haha. She was pretty weird and I'm pretty sure not all there in the head haha! Well I'm rambling here. So, the end!

10 comments:

  1. These pictures are really awesome. I like your jean jacket- I have been looking for the perfect one for my Spring wardrobe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lighting here is surreal! and I need to check out that strokes song asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to listen to that Strokes song now:) hehe. lovely pictures! the light and the way tis phoographed.. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the Strokes on Saturday Night Live. I can't wait to hear other songs on their album.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style my dear...really like the denim shirt and atmosphere!
    Follow me?i'd be very happy if you do it!
    kisses:)i wait u!

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. my fiance and i love the moving units! i still listen to them today <3 great dancing music and music to work out to! you look so pretty, i loveeee the lighting and the sky in your photos! oh! and the tea thingy on my blog is a heart shaped tea infuser :) i got it from Cost Plus World Market (my favorite store besides the thrift and Home Goods)! i hope all is well dear. muahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, such a lovely skirt absolutely adore that silhouette, and love it paired with the belt. Can't wait to check out the strokes song too. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so sweet -- what a great outfit! and i love the strokes! i will have to check out this song i can't believe i haven't heard it yet!! xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit!! i want your skirt hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A girl after my own heart! High-waisted skirts and The Strokes?! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!