March 8, 2011

Between two lungs it was released the breath that passed from you to me

Photobucket

Photobucket

pullover: mom's from h&m; dress: forever 21; boots: gojane.com

Another outfit post!! =D Featuring my nephew, Phillip Junior. As soon as he heard my sister and I were going out to the backyard to take these photos, he shouted "I want to go!" and grabbed his baseball and bat. Then he didn't want to get out of the picture since he wanted his picture taken too haha.

So I'm pretty late in the game with this, but this was my first time doing the whole pullover over dress thing. Mainly because this is like the only pullover I have and it's not even mine, it's my mom's. Usually pullovers over dresses look weird on me until I put this one on complete with the belt.

I went shopping finally this past weekend. I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've been properly shopping since the new year. I really can't remember the last time I bought clothes since before the new year. Crazy right?! It's seriously not like me. But yay. It wasn't a big purchase or anything, but it's still something. Stay tuned for my goodies filter in through future outfit posts!

8 comments:

  1. awe you both look so cute <3 love your outfit and that pop of red!! and great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your nephew are so cute! :)

    I'm hosting a Shopbop giveaway on my blog by the way if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I am your new follower :)
    Love, L.

    http://frills-and-lace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that person who spilled sauce all over me was like 'ohh no sorry! sorry' blabla:p I didn't say anything.. I was like BIG -SIGH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love the brown top with the red and blue skirt..it's unexpected but it works. <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it looks great! i especially love all the colors you put together...the scarf ties it all together! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, hun! Loving that dress & looks SO great paired with the sweater + belt. Lovely outfit! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, your outfit is adorable and so is your nephew.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!