February 21, 2011

when you're absolute beginners it's a panoramic view

It's been a busy busy day and I didn't get anything done on my to do list. I slept in and it was extremely nice until I heard my niece and nephew yelling at each other. I went with my mom and niece Lily to the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda since it was free today for President's Day. It's a nice place to visit, but not one where I would have regularly paid $9.95. My mom had said she really wanted to go there, but didn't want to pay that haha. She jumped when I told her it was free. The place is mainly a bunch of artifacts that he owned/were given during his administration. Also, he was born Yorba Linda and they have the exact house there, which is crazy once you walk in because it is so freaking tiny.

Oh, we also ran into my second grade teacher...also second grade teacher of my two older sisters and my niece. She looks exactly the same! The woman doesn't age!

We forgot our regular camera so we had to use our phones. I also brought my fisheye and took like two pictures. But I did get some developed today as well, but I'll save those for another post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Didn't take a regular outfit picture because I forgot, again. So sorry for looking so frumpy in these.

dress: mom's; jacket: forever 21; purse: thrifted; boots: dolce vita for target

Agh, now I really need to catch up on reading!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl:) you're too sweet! you look cute in these pictures;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I've been to the Nixon Library and it's beautiful there :) Wish we could've seen a closer photo of your outfit, but you still look great nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!