February 5, 2011

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears

Hello everyone. Fitting in this blog post from all that I have to read for my classes (of which I am so behind already!). These are from my sister's informal photo shoot with our cousin Tommy R. I swear this boy, there was no bad picture of him of the bunch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rest are here

Here's the picture where my other sister said I looked like a little girl haha. And I just realized everything I'm wearing is Target haha....ahhh, barf: excuse the face, did not have time to put any make up on before I left the house.

Photobucket

top, jeggings, cardigan: target; flats: asos

4 comments:

  1. amazing photos! totally jealous that your sister has a studio...

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love target! your shoes are to die for!

    so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream

    oh no it's not a studio haha. it's actually my other cousin's living room. he has all the lights and backdrop and everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit :) you are pretty!

    http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!