January 30, 2011

now hang me up to dry you wrung me out too too too many times

Been totally obsessed with the 60s since I've been watching I Dream of Jeannie recently. I want every single dress Barbara Eden wears as Jeannie. I'm serious! I don't think there was one I thought was absolutely hideous. I would so rock all of them if I had this wardrobe! I need to find me some longsleeve minidresses in bright colors freaking asap!! And I need to learn how to get my hair looking like hers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Isn't she just gorgeous? Aren't her dresses just the most darlingest things you've ever seen? These were the best pictures I found because all the screenshots I took were pretty crappy. I think most of these are from the later seasons though.

I saw a bunch of dresses that could potentially fit me on ebay, but thanks to the $300+ spent on textbooks it's going to be a while before I do some clothes shopping. =(

Hope you all had an amazing weekend, back to the grind tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. loove the last white dress!!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! hahah. It makes me smile!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are all amazing! xx

    http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhh you're right...super gorgeous! love these photos theyre super inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you! Love all outfits. I think you need to start thrifting for dresses like that ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!