January 4, 2011

Let's make believe that we are wealthy for just this once

Hello there first post of the new year for me and I really do hope you all fantastically rang in the year with some lovely people! I started the new year off buying myself a bag and some flats from ASOS haha. I can't wait to get them in the mail!! How was your night? I went to my cousin's house to celebrate and it was surprisingly a better night then expected, seeing that I am a giant pessimist.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

singing to their favorite, New Kids on the Block.


Photobucket

It was a really lazy night, fashion wise because I was really fed up with my choices and I really need to get some jeans hemmed. I opted for this dress that I've worn a million times. I also didn't have time to think of anything else creative with it other than black cardigan and my coat. I just grabbed this leopard scarf because it was super cold outside. And this is definitely not a flattering picture, so warning to you. Bleh.

Photobucket

dress and coat: forever 21; tights: target; cardigan(not shown): h&m; boots: my sister's old doc martens

Photobucket

How awesome are "my" pair of Doc's? haha They are actually the OG ones that came out back in the day and according to the Doc lover I know they don't make them like the used to. I found them a few years ago when my mom was doing the waaaaay long over due task of cleaning out our shoe closet. They were my sisters, Set's, but when she saw them wearing them for the first time I told her finder's keepers! =p

resolutions:
- bake more
- job
- learn to work with the clothes i have
- eat healthier
- read more
- study harder

15 comments:

  1. love the doc martens!!
    www.fabulouslylazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this is the new year, and i dont feel any different..


    finder's keeper, lol
    Happy New Year!
    i have lazy days too. i probably have more lazy days than i do unlazy days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! <3 Happy New Year!
    Please check out/follow my blog. I love yours!

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute pics! love the one with the 2011 glasses :o also love your cozy layering!
    happy new year!
    xoxo
    ari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for new years parties! I love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, the 2011 glasses are great!
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness which bag from asos did you buy? I think you bought the one I really wanted.. but my fear of buying online and it not getting here when I am home, stops me from buying things online:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh great photos and hope those new year's resolutions are met!
    happy 2011!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks babe!!! spring semester starts on jan 17 so im going to be busy with school but will alwaysss make time for diy wedding projects and of course sharing it here on the blogsphere <3 xoxoxo

    hope your day is going well :)
    have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such lovely pictures!!! happy new year to you! and great title -- i love that song :) xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you a late happy NY. I can tell you had a great time with your family and friends. You look very cute with your docs im curious for more so your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there,

    I really enjoyed your blog. Please come to have a look at my fashion blog Pretty Portobello

    Hope to see soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the glasses! and the shoes! Love it all am following! Check out my blog: http://flossie-and-the-monster-munch.blogspot.com/
    follow?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!