January 31, 2011

But I can't pretend I don't need to defend some part of me from you

Photobucket

via

Feeling a bit behind in basically everything in life including the whole blogging universe. I hope I can think of more stuff to put here. I keep forgetting to take outfit pictures and the most recent one my sister told me I look like a little girl haha. This is a really random post. Classes are okay, even though I am getting mixed up between all of them since they are all revolving around the same subject, sort of. And it doesn't help when you have the same professor for two different classes back to back.

My sister did a photoshoot with our cousin the other day and I tagged along for fashion advice, even though my cousin has a style of his own and he was perfectly capable of mixing and matching his own pieces, plus I'm not that good at dressing guys. I hope my sister sends me pictures soon so I can show you all. I really should catch up on some reading.

Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you're coping well Alyssa, I completely understand how you feel, sometimes it's like taking one step forward and two steps back at the moment :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to take a blogging break to recharge your battery, and of course school should always come first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi alyssa!! ugh ive been so lost in my books too. kind of annoying. anyway, hope to see those photos soon dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could've seen the little girl outfit, I'm totally into little girl outfits :D but taking a break isn't a bad thing, just allow yourself some time to get everything straightened out :) thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comment!!!

    http://fblof.blogspot.com/
    http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!