December 15, 2010

you were one inch from the edge of this bed, and i dragged you back a sleepyhead

Here I am all set with wearing tights and leggings with boots and the like then all of a sudden BANG we're hit with some 85 degree weather this past weekend and I am speechless as to what to wear. haha I woke up Saturday morning to the same old high 60s/low 70s and then come the afternoon it was like summer all over again. So there I was not appropriately dressed for the weather, nor a house full of people to add to the heat. Plus running all over my sister's house helping her get things ready for Junior's party. I regretted not shaving my legs in the morning and opting to hide them with tights haha because I really wanted to take them off.

Anyhow....Junior's party was a success. My sister went all out with his Super Mario Bros. theme. It was awesome. In all my rushing in the morning I forgot his present! But I did get a picture of him holding present #1 that I gave him on his actual birthday haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

skirt and top: h&m; tights: old navy; shoes: dolce vita for target; bracelets: random places

3 comments:

  1. i love the super mario brothers themed party! happy birthday to jr! those cupcakes look super delicious! i was running around for my nephew's birthday party too; i was super dressed up with 5 inch heels and i had to run errands! lemme tell ya, not a smart idea with those heels haha. and what the heckkkkkk when did dole vita do a line for target? how could i have possibly missed that? =( *tear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mario bros theme is a unique idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!