December 6, 2010

the world is such a wonderful place

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and Junior, with special appearances by Nemo, Mario, and Luigi

It's my nephew, Phillip Junior's, 4th birthday today! He chose to stay home and have his mom cook dinner for him rather than going out. It was all he wanted and he would get mad at anyone who told him that they would be the one cooking instead of his mom haha. We're having a big party for him on Saturday so I gave half his present today and saved the other half for this weekend. Stupid me forgot to take a picture of him holding part of my present to him, which is a copy of The Cat in the Hat. They just started a The Cat in the Hat tv show on PBSKids, which he watches every morning.

8 comments:

  1. Aw! I miss my little cousins :) I have headphones like those and my sister always makes fun of me for wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is too sweet! im very close to my niece and nephews. they take care of my baby fever ;) thanks for following me <3 I'm following you back and I cant wait to read more about your adventures and about your life =) youre so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh. SO adorable! Happy birthday to your nephew :)

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures - thanks for sharing.


    STYLOCRAT

    PS Your blog is fantastic so I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!