December 24, 2010

We've been waiting all year for this night And the snow is glistening on the trees outside

I currently have NSYNC's Merry Christmas Happy Holidays stuck in my head. hahaha

Outfit from last night:

Photobucket

Photobucket

skirt and jacket: h&m; top: thrifted; shoes: dolce vita for target

Did you get your shopping done??! My sister woke me up this morning from one of the smaller malls here at 9:30am still looking for last minute presents. I finished yesterday afternoon, getting a total last minute gift.

We're having Christmas Eve here at our house for one side of the family and Christmas Day at the other side. Can't wait to eat all the food we're going to have. Gah, so fat over here! haha Hope you were all on Santa's good list this year! and I hope you got at least something on your Christmas wishlist!

2 comments:

  1. i got 4 things from my wish list (i opened them early) lol. cant wait to see photos from your holiday party. and omg yes i know that nsync xmas album youre talking about, i have it too! merry christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!