December 16, 2010

there's a drumming noise in my head that starts when you're around

Outfit for Sunday. Did nothing special because people can be full of lame sauce sometimes. After church I did go to my parents' Christmas party for their choir group and eat some really good food. Food being the only good thing about it. The rest of the afternoon was full of studying, studying, oh and more studying. I have one more final left and it's on Friday! ugh Crappy thing about that was I thought it was supposed to be on Wednesday, turns out I was looking at a different class that wasn't mine. All this waiting to take it is really putting off me studying!

Photobucket

top: h&m, jeggings: target; heels: payless; necklace: forever 21

8 comments:

  1. hope your final goes well! and yes, food is sometimes the only thing in life we can count on. yeah, pretty much needle pointing that one on a pillow. ;) love the necklace!
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your top!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!! Thanks for commenting on my blog as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your final went well :) what a pretty top!

    http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you look so pretty! I love that top <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is SO pretty! It looks amazing on you. I love those jeans too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!