December 27, 2010

christmastime!!

Hope you all had a Happy Christmas! It was busy busy over here. We had Christmas Eve festivities here at my house. We waited until after midnight to open gifts. One of my little cousins was reluctant because according to him it wasn't Christmas Day yet. I was so tired after it all I seriously knocked out after everyone left. Before knocking out I did regret putting on a full face of makeup because I forgot about it and remembered right when I laid down on my bed all ready for some sleep. I went for a super casual outfit for the night, even though to my sisters I was "all dressed up." I was in love with the way my hair turned out. I've never gotten it to look like that before so it was aweeeeesome.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

top: thrifted; jeggings: target; necklace: forever 21; shoes: payless


Christmas Day festivities weren't until dinner time so we pretty much had the whole afternoon to lounge. Then onto the partayy at my lovely cousins' house. I think I ate way more on this day than ever. Too much good food is at fault. Plus my niece made cheesecake and I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in cheesecake, I guiltily at the last of her second one last night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dress and cardigan: h&m; shoes: madden girl from tjmaxx

11 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw looks like a beautiful christmas! hope you get to spend lots of time with your lovely fam :)

    http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics, i loved them!! You have a big family!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Alyssa, it looks like you had such a good Christmas! All of that food looks SO good haha (: The photo of your niece (I think!) and her Justin Bieber pressie is adorable, my sister would have reacted in a similar way. Thanks for following my blog, I love yours so far. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute! i love that first outfit! you also have such a large family!!!!
    thanks for commenting on my blog, and happy holidays!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun family times. Thanks for sharing thephotos and drop by me too when you havetime.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the good ol' pinoy christmas! waiting until midnight to eat noche buena and open gifts...:D

    love your party outfit especially the shoes!

    ♥ join 3 awesome giveaways at vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like you had such a great time this christmas:)! im getting hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks like such a wonderful christmas gathering! family and food, perfect combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the dress from h&m is wayy adorable! i love that santa t shirt one of your family member is wearing too hehe. and wow, looks like you guys had a grand feast! happy new year babe!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!