November 12, 2010

i know who i am and i know what i'm not

Photobucket

I hate how my "Books Read" list comes to a complete hault once classes start and usually doesn't pick up again until the following year. The last book I attempted to read was Catch-22, but classes took over and I stopped reading it, plus I had to return it back to the library after reaching the max times you can renew books. I have a never ending "To Read" book list, but here's my "Books to Read Before 2010 Ends" list.

The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath - Sylvia Plath
Totally started this, but I didn't finish before I had to return it back to the library after renewing the max number of times!

Veronika Decides to Die - Paulo Coelho
I saw the movie and even though I enjoyed it, would love to see how it plays out in words.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
Everyone says that this is a really good book and I must read it as well as the other two in the trilogy before the movie comes out!

Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Has been on my list for the longest time, I really should get on that.

Girl, Interrupted - Susanna Kaysen
This would be a re-read, but I forgot I had the book until I saw it sitting in my sister's room.

The Alchemist - Paulo Coehlo
Also forgot about this book until I saw it sitting in my sister's room. She hasn't even read this one yet since I bought it.

If I add anymore to this list I would totally be getting ahead of myself. I should start this now as its the lull between midterms and finals.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i am totally asking for books this christmas! i just can't get enough reading...i'm currently reading "never let me go" by kazuo ishiguro... it's an amazing book.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read The Alchemist from your list. I liked it.

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!