November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

A whole week late with this post, but what the hell...

I was a hermit the whole Halloween weekend because of having to wear my stupid glasses. Just to let you know I hate wearing my glasses in public. I look about 10 years younger. I originally had plans to go out and because I didn't have a costume I rummaged through my mom's closet and I had myself a home made flapper costume. Then the whole contact fiasco happened and I ended up staying home. It's all good though; I spent my night with a young Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future. Sunday I went with the all the kids to the mall for some trick or treating. Then ended the day with a late lunch over at Five Guys Burgers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. that's so cute your fam went trick or treating at south coast! I might have passed by you since I was also there that day! cute blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoots! I love the 1st photo :))

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. it seems like a lot of fun! <3
    i never gon trick or treatin. hehe

    Taradiddles of a Style on a Budget

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!