October 12, 2010

WATCH NOW!

This has got to be the most amazing video I have seen in a long time. It's a music video for Jeremy Messersmith's song Tatooine and it illustrates the Star Wars trilogy with paper animation. Watch it now!!

Jeremy Messersmith - Tatooine from Eric Power on Vimeo.

See?!?! wasn't it just the cutest thing ever?!

In other news, my lovely macbook pro has been fixed! It's almost like it's brand new. =D So happy to have it back, now I don't have to wait to use my mom's or stay after school. Now I just have to clean up and transfer everything. Yay.

5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'll be sure to keep coming back to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool - very creative :)

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's suppper cute! i want to cut out different colored papers now...i love the different textured papers he used too..hehe.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. Love it. Glad your computer is fixed now.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your insane blog!!!!!




    LA

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!