October 4, 2010

on an island in the sun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a very low key birthday last Thursday. We had my family dinner at Ruby's. A new one just opened up near my house and it's such a cute location because they had renovated one of the oldest buildings in the city and turned it into the restaurant. And that's about it. I was way too lazy to plan anything else. Also forgot to take an outfit picture, although it wasn't anything spectacular because it was extremely hot the whole week (reached 113 degrees earlier in the week), so my uniform for the week was basically shorts and a tank top.

12 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday, sweets! i LOVE ruby's, it's one of my favourite places to eat. mmmm, their super burger is my absolute favourite and now i'm craving it really bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog ..
    check my new blog post " i'm centroholic part 1 " and leave ur comment.
    Thankss,,..

    www.hottalotta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh happy late late late birthday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Ruby's is so good, I love their cherry cokes! :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks awesome! :D
    This is my first time on your blog and I really like it :)) I'd appreciate it if you repayed the visit - I think you might find my little blog interesting ;)))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday sweetie! Looks like you had a great time, nice pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those look SO yum! happy belated birthday :D
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!!!! :D

    those milkshakes look soo yummy...and nevermind that your celebration is low key. the most important thing is it was spent with family..

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove Ruby's haha, happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gonna add in my Happy Belated Birthday into the bunch! Intimate gatherings and milkshakes sounds like an awesome way to celebrate :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!