September 8, 2010

i sit and wonder of your pause

I have no inspiration to post here anymore! ugh. I really should get on this. So, um, I started school. No big, my classes are boring except for my Consumer Behavior class, which I think is going to be really interesting and my professor is pretty awesome (she was voted outstanding professor of 2010!). The rest are suuuuper boring and all we do is follow directions word for word from our book and put the info into Excel, why we need a class for reading directions I have no idea?!

These photos were taken about a week ago when we had a girl's dinner at Yard House.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

skirt: target; black tank: old navy; blazer: h&m; purse: zara; shoes: dolce vita for target oxfords (not pictured)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with school! Hope you find a bit of excitement in your classes - I usually resort to daydreaming -- but this did not really bode well with my grades..hehehe..

    Never been to Yard House before, but heard good things. Food is always better with good company!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!