September 29, 2010

excuses...excuses...

So I have a total legitimate excuse for my tiny absence. My beloved Macbook Pro has temporarily died. I brought it to Apple to see what the problem was and they told me, as I suspected after doing countless google searches, that it's totally fixable and that I just need to replace my logic board. I'm still scoping out some of the Apple authorized places for a cheaper place to get it done so until then I have been using my mom's much newer Macbook Pro. =D Thankfully I have a 10 day old back up of everything (although I am kicking myself for not backing up sooner!), so not all is lost. Also I have midterms coming up so there will be a lot less of me, and I don't have anything planned to post haha. I still have my phone to visit all your lovely blogs, so I'll see you when I see you.

3 comments:

  1. awwww sorry to hear about your mac...hope you get it fixed soon!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry abt the computer breakdown !
    i hate that when it happens too..

    thanks soo much for stopping by at my blog :)
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!