September 22, 2010

cause they know and so do i, the high road is hard to find

So, it's my birthday coming up (ugh) in less than 10 days. It's so true when they say it's all downhill after you turn 21. So. Freaking. True. I guess the only thing to look forward to is graduating and hopefully finding some kind of job related to what I want to do for the rest of my life, which would be....I'm not quite sure yet. I do have an idea, but we'll see. Anyway, my realistic birthday wishlist:


I'm not even going to tease myself with my unrealistic wish list because, it will be a damn tease knowing I won't be able to get any of it! Which is why I try to avoid window shopping online because I just get so depressed saying "aww i would love this!" then one glance at the price is what does it. Lame.

1 comment:

  1. that's a great list you have !
    i like the circle scarf you're aiming for on F21 :)

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!