July 3, 2010

In many ways, they'll miss the good old days someday, someday yeah

Last weekend I went to a baptism, my cousin's twins, Noah and Nicolas. Two of the most adorable kids ever. We, the sisters, kids, and I sadly missed the whole ceremony and arrived as they were taking pictures. We headed over to the reception which was at a buffet restaurant in Long Beach and right across from it was a Helen Grace store where my cousin, Harry, bought all the kids candy! haha All of a sudden the kids come back inside and they are all holding bags of chocolate and candy.

After a long morning/afternoon everyone headed home and after a tiny nap we were all out and about again. This time all the young ones (21+) went to Memphis Soul Cafe + Bar in Costa Mesa for dinner/drinks. Didn't eat any food except for fries since I ate before we left, but did enjoy these yummy pink lemonade martinis with my sister, of which was the first time we had drinks together since she's had Jayson and since I turned 21.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Forgot to take an outfit of what I was wearing at the baptism, but here is my second one of the day:

Photobucket

dress: forever 21; shoes: steve madden hand-me-downs from my cousin; blazer: h&m; purse: thrifted

Sunday we had another get together before Harry left to go back to his new home of Utah. They planned out this all day bbq of sorts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! And is that bacon-wraps on the grill? Bacon makes everything taste so much better.

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit, that blue dress goes great with the blazer... oh and the last pic is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!