July 4, 2010

Here's a growing culture, deep inside a corpse, ages stuck together taking it to the course

First, Happy 4th of July to all you Americans out there! Hope you're all having a great holiday!

Second, I have been totally invested in this story I happened to read on the news feed on my phone. It completely intrigued me because it reminded me so much of one of my favorite tv shows, Alias. (You remember it right, the one with Jennifer Garner in a red wig?...yeah you do because it was so awesome.) So it's about how the government has arrested a bunch of Russian spies in the U.S. as well as abroad who have posed as citizens and members of their community for a number of years. Some have full on families with kids and everything. If you've seen Alias you can see why this reminds me of it. Anyway, after reading multiple stories on it, all I can say is "Wow!" It's sort of a reality check because there are such thing as spies and undercover people. It's just crazy to think there is such a thing since everything that happens is right under our noses and we are all oblivious to what is going on.

Ah, it just freaks me out how much there are people out there who really aren't as they seem. The children of these people didn't even know. There was one article about how some of the children are suffering from identity crises because their whole life, their parents is a complete facade. Nothing seems real to them anymore because their parents aren't who they say they are/were, their names aren't real, their lives aren't/weren't real.

If you want to read about it, just google it and you'll find an endless list of news articles.

5 comments:

  1. whoa..that is a scary and amazing story.
    welp, sometimes i choose not to know...or think about conspiracies.hehe.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh yeah!! quite disturbing..

    on a lighter notes, happy 4th of july! :D


    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavyy stuff!! anyway hope you enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post!
    I totally believe in government conspiracy. I think that there are satellites that are watching our every move and listening into all our conversations...

    Anyway, I hope you've been enjoying summer! I hear there's an art walk in Santa Ana, do you ever go? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog :)

    http://www.smileandstyle11.blogspot.com

    Jojo
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!