June 24, 2010

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground try this trick and spin it

Total lame sauce that it's been forever and a day since I last updated. I have seriously had this entry saved for the longest time and first it was because my sister was taking an extra amount of time sending me 3 pictures, then I totally forgot about it, then I just got lazy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to a double birthday party for 2/3 of the Estaca siblings, Alfred and Acelle. He turned 21 and she turned 18. They went all out and rented a restaurant called Fire + Ice and did all these snazzy things you do when you go all out for birthdays. I was a little annoyed because the dress code was "white cocktail chic" and I didn't have anything of the sorts. I was lucky to find this dress at H&M because it was the only one in the size and there were only two left. The rest of the white clothes looked weird on me or were not cocktail enough. When I paid the girl who rang me up was like "you are so lucky to have this dress, I bought it but had to return it because it was too small and then they didn't have my size anymore!"

Saw some people I haven't seen in forever, which is always a good and bad thing. Good because you haven't seen these people since high school and it's nice to reconnect after all these years. Bad because I feel so old since all of them were, at most, year younger than me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After everyone partied with the grown ups all the 21+ went downstairs to Heat, which is this tiny little club. The birthday boy bought himself bottle service so we were all VIP status. I've never had bottle service anywhere so it was new to me and I felt all special sitting in our own booth smack dab in the middle of the dance floor. The night went by in a flash and the next thing I know it's 1:30 and they are turning on the lights. And home we went.

Photobucket

Photobucket

dress: h&m; purse: thrifted; shoes: madden girl via tj maxx

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the Miss Mae Style Blog! I adore the black lace dress and those killer shoes!!

    Stay Stylish,
    Miss Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm ice... i love ice! haha

    besides that, i love this dress and how you wore it with those shoes.

    i have a wedding to go to soon, i should find a dress at h&m.

    looks like you had a fun time, yay! :)

    happy weekend alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORE your shoes. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great party outfit! Sexy eyelet dress with a pair of killer heels? You can't go wrong with that ;)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing!!! that dress is so sweet and sexy at the same time!!! :D im so glad to see/read a new post from you!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg your dress IS gorgeous! definitely can't wait to see how you wear it more often!

    i didn't know you lived near me! if i ever plan a socal blogger meet up i'll definitely let you know :) or maybe we'll just randomly see each other at the spectrum! i do live in irvine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well your white dress is lovely! Your toes are all painted and stuff, how fancy! I can't wear peeptoes, because I hate my feet and toes! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww i love the white theme and the dress you picked up is fantastic! i love the zipper detailing in the front. looks like you had a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so adorable! love the heels and your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.etsy.com/listing/50351265/flip-up-round-sunglasses

    Get a pair!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your lace dress. you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!