June 1, 2010

All these squawking birds won't quit. Building nothing, laying bricks.

First day of summer school and I need to read about 70 pages by tomorrow. Ugh, at least there are familiar faces in the class so I don't get too bored.

Photobucket

Everyone have a good long weekend (those of you in the U.S.)?? The sisters, mom, niece and nephews headed over to the OC Marketplace on Saturday morning. The place is just one gigantic meet full of different kinds of vendors. There is less of the used and vintage stuff, and more of the new though. But you can find pretty good stuff for cheaper than the stores.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Churros = drooooool. I walked passed these two ladies holding this giant churro that looked sooo good. Finally saw where they bought it and bought one for myself. It was sooooo delicious. Too delicious that there are no pictures of it!

Photobucket

I also got pretty sunburned on my back, who would've known that walking around from 9-12 in the morning would have gotten me sunburned. At least my arms are just a bit tan, I can't say that for my legs though, still white as ever.

I'm lacking in the whole outfit photos...whoops. You can sort of see my outfit in these pictures my sister took.

floral romper: target; sandals: target; hat: farmer's market

15 comments:

  1. aaahh!! what a great day to stroll around!! and omg, churros!! i haven't had those in ages!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd think living ten minutes away from the marketplace, i would go more often... especially since i went to college and lived on campus right. across. the street. (at vanguard) i haven't gone on a saturday morning in years! crazy... you remind me i need to go soon... i used to get awesome sunglasses there for super cheap.

    ummmm, okay. i always forget we live so close. let's meet up sometime soon? you should totally come to a film premiere with me sometime! YES. or we could do coffee or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute blog!! xxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! what an awesome market..i'd surely go gaga over shopping (or just watching stuff) there...:D

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm churros! now you're making me hungry.

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello hun! mmm chrros are my fave!!!
    I am so glad to find a local blogger !!
    I live in Norwalk, super close to orange county!
    thanks for stopping by my blog, that market place looks like a good place to shop, I have never been there, I am going to have to go check it out! hope you had a great long weekend.

    aRi

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww sounds like you had fun! hopefully summer school isn't too bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photographs, darling. i just love rompers they're my absolute favorite things to wear in the summer. you are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Churros sound sooo good. Especially homemade ones!! {*DROOLAGE}

    Summer school was never fun. 70 isn't too bad but still on the first day? {*yuck}
    I think that's good that you were able to read 10 books during the summer. Better than me! I haven't even read 10 for my 100 book challenge of this year. {*LOL}

    I miss the OC. Seems like you had a great day.


    <3s Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello hun, yes I agree, I don't like it how the H&M is diveded into 2 different stores!! plus I think I just went there on a bad day... it seemed like they had a lot of items on sale, but not much new stuff in! and to make matters worse it was super crowded and messy!!

    have a great weekend!
    ari

    ReplyDelete
  11. School is a unique kind of stress..but a good kind =) Beautiful pictures! good luck with school work!

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa the weather looks amazing in SoCal... you're in SoCal I'm assuming :) God, I just got back to San Francisco and apparently it was supposedly "hot" before I got back, but now that I'm back... it's COLD and windy... eeeep. Fun photos! Don't forget sunscreen, since the UV rays must be hardcore down in SoCal!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!