May 1, 2010

Promise me no promises, so will I not promise you

Photobucket

Photobucket
top: forever 21; jeans: old navy; blazer: old navy; flats: target; bracelets: various

First, I hate wearing my glasses all day long especially when I'm at school and driving. They just get in the way all the time. Second, the reason I have to wear my glasses is because of my stupid eyes and some minor drama where I had to see 3 different eye doctors for the same thing. My contacts finally came in the other day after ordering them on Saturday (i think it was). And I ran out and got them not realizing that I can't even wear them until tomorrow because I was home the rest of the day. So yay. I also got a new pair of glasses (yeah weird since I don't like wearing them). But my glasses prescription was a few years old and they were having this deal where if I ordered $100 worth of contacts then I could get glasses (lense + frame) for $79. I picked out a pair that was originally about $200+. My eyes kept hurting from squinting all the time.

5 comments:

  1. hello! good day to you! comfy outfit there! i love those types of shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the purple trim on your blazer!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to wear glasses...but i got my eyes corrected after 2 years of wearing them. now, i want the nerd look but i can't wear glasses anymore...hehehe.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute BLAZER, can't believe it's old navy! great find girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shoes! and cute blazer;)

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!