April 12, 2010

"You've lost your muchness" - Mad Hatter


Before every single stats class there is this group of people who are always talking about their grades and how much they are struggling in the class. As they talk, I can't help but chuckle to myself because I currently have a 90%. Granted, I did take a stats class before this and learned the exact same stuff, but still haha it's been two semesters and a summer since I took it. My friend in the class was like "oh man I have to do so well on the next exam so I can pass with a C!" and I'm just like "HAHA!" I try my best not to think like that, but I've never been in this kind of situation and it's nice to knowing that I'm better than everyone else at something. Although, I'm sure if this was all new to me I probably would be in the same boat as everyone else.

Speaking of class, I just registered for a SINGLE summer class and I now owe $1311, for ONE 3 unit class. Why do they have to be so freaking expensive?! I was not expecting it to be that much. Summer fees are nowhere listed anywhere on my school's website so I didn't know how much it was until after I registered. blah.

3 comments:

  1. would love to dive in those books...!

    hmmm, sometimes i'm afraid to let my thoughts about being better than anybody else continue..i might jinx myself.hehe. and end up on my ass...LOL.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream

    those books look so amazing! =D

    ah i know. i probably just jinxed myself right there, but i totally understand what would happen if i were in everyone else's sitation, learning new stuff and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, I would love to have felt like that at least ONCE! :P

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!