April 5, 2010

there's thieves among us, painting the walls with all kinds of lies, and lies i never told at all

Photobucket

Taken at the local farmer's market a week ago. There's my nephew, Junior, in the background.


Photobucket

Dinner and drinks at The Block where I remember tweeting how every time I go there I feel like I'm in 8th grade because that's where we used to go all the time.


Photobucket

Church outfit on a super hot day.


outfit #1: top/dress: target; leggings: h&m; shoes: target; purse: urbanoutfitters
outfit#2: top: forever 21; skirt: target; blazer: h&m; tights: oldnavy; shoes: payless; purse: thrifted
outfit #3: top: target; skirt: forever 21; shoes: target; purse: thrifted

3 comments:

  1. that skirt in the second photo is SO COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love these outfits! i'm in love with the second skirt with the ombre fabric, it's stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!