April 28, 2010

that's how she knows that God made her eyes for crying at birth

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


One of my favorite street style sites: Jak & Jil Blog. It never fails to impress me and I'm always so interested in the photos. The photos on here are so different than your typical street style photograph. They give depth and a whole different angle to fashion. I think I could probably save every single one of the photos on this site into my lookbook folder.

6 comments:

  1. i love these inspirational street style shots! i definitely have to start following Jak & Jill :)

    if only i looked that chic on the streets haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the studded boots! and i love jak & jil too! great blog :)

    thanks for the comment :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jak & Jil too! Thanks for your comment on my graduation dress post! ;) we can follow each other if you like! haha.. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv the heels..
    visit mine and leave some comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the star-studded boots. Im floored

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!