April 29, 2010

i wonder if it's possible to have a love affair that lasts forever

I remember doing a speech about Andy Warhol in speech class once and that's about it. I have such a weird memory. I'll remember a general thought, but usually completely forget about the details of it. Anyway how fun does this look: a giant Andy Warhol piƱata filled with all kinds of goodies that are nameless according to the article. But since people got to go and hit it open last week at the Brooklyn Museum does anyone know what was in it?

10 comments:

  1. WOW, i would love to hit that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really cool sculpture !
    thanks for your comment :)
    check my new post up..
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh that's such an awesome idea! if only i got to hit that pinata as well. i love temporary, interactive art like that. :) i can't find out ANYWHERE what was in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! I learned a lot about Andy Warhol in Art History class! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I wish I could go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. many thanks for the sweet comments..
    new post up love !

    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! i love andy warhol, this soo cool. great post

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!