April 14, 2010

i like to get it all again and in the end you know you get what you got

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shirt: some skate company i don't know because i got the shirt for free (!!); skirt: forever 21; cardigan: target; shoes: target

So I got home from class yesterday and shouted for my sister to come and take my outfit photo before I changed into some house clothes. We took the first photo and some others then about an hour and a half later, while I'm all settled in some comfy house clothes when my sister comes back in and says "come on go change I want to experiment with something on the street!" ughh Being the good sport I am I change back into what I was wearing, except without the tights and we go outside. The last two photos are from that shoot.

3 comments:

  1. you should be thankful your sister dragged you outside again! the photos are amazing!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there's a lot going on in the OC! You've just got to find them :)

    I SO wanted to buy that skirt! I love the color on you so vibrant. Your sister is a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i love these shots of you! and i keep on seeing people wearing this skirt and it makes me so jealous! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!