April 6, 2010

happy belated easter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dress: forever 21; pumps: target; blazer: h&m; purse: mom's vintage dooney & burke

maaan, I wish my purse was the other way around in the last picture.

Helloooo. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! I had a lovely Easter Sunday. Celebrated Jesus' return with my awesome family. Where we ate too much, talked too much, and even felt an earthquake. When it happened I was sitting on the couch and I seriously thought my cousin was shaking the couch and I was about to turn around and say "what are you doing?" when another cousin said we were having an earthquake. That earthquake is just another wake up call for us to get cracking on our emergency packs for when the big one hits us, which seriously could be any freaking day.

Well, it's back to the daily grind of classes now. I had the hardest time waking up Monday morning and an even harder time staying awake in class. After week long breaks like this one it gets so hard to get back into class routine.

9 comments:

  1. Your dress looks so beautiful!
    The colors and prints seem very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous are you? i'm pretty sure that dress was made to be worn with a blazer. :)
    and i have difficulty staying awake in classes even if it's not after a holiday break :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Love your bag and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is perfect! the blazer and the dress go soooo well together. you look beautiful! :D happy late easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is fantastic! Forever 21 has the best stuff.. its probably what I miss the most from the US.




    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    www.renegadelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the colorful dress in combination with the black blazer! very beautiful outfit!

    miji <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh!! I loveee that dress. I was thinking of getting it awhile back, but never got a chance to. Now I think it's not even available because I went on a "don't shop" period, lol.

    But you look cutesy, booski! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow girl, you look stunning, this is one of my fave of your outfits, that dress looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!