April 19, 2010

half of the ring lies here with me but the other half's at the bottom of the sea

What a weekend I had. To make a long story short, I am an Aunt (again) to a beautiful healthy baby boy named Jayson Darien Tran. I practically spent my whole weekend at my sister, Set's, house. To see his gorgeous little face click here & here. He was born early Friday morning and I was sad that I couldn't leave for the hospital that morning because I had class at 10:00 so as soon as I got out at 10:50 I rushed over there right after. In all the excited-ness I forgot to take outfit photos. I also was wishing I was at Coachella to see all the amazing acts going on over there, but Jayson's arrival is a million times better than any music festival and I couldn't have thought of any better way to spend my weekend.

4 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY! congrats, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to you and your sister! he's beyond adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!!! Congratulations to your sister and your family!!!! I love babies :D:D

    Enter to win a vintage button-down shirt!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely! he is precious. absolutely precious. oooh how i want to be an aunt so badly *fingers crossed* my brother is getting married this fall. so hopefully soon!!!

    &thank you for letting me know! i was aware, a friend of my mine told me. kinda crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!