March 21, 2010

long time...

This whole time change is stupid. It changes my whole sleeping pattern and leads me to wake up half an hour late than usual because at the usual time I wake up the sun is barely coming out. Lame!

Spring is upon us here in Orange County. I thought I would bust out some florals with this awesome floral skirt I got at Target for my sister's baby sprinkle (because baby showers are for new moms) that was last Sunday.
It was a success, minus my mom being 2 hours late with half of the food. But it was good nonetheless. The favors were oh so adorable and handmade by myself, the three other beautiful hosts and (because she wanted to) my sister.

Photobucket

Photobucket
top: target; skirt: target; tights: old navy; shoes: target; jacket: h&m

2 comments:

  1. That jacket looks good on you! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look seriously ADORABLE. i love this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!