January 23, 2010

this is the first day of my life i swear i was born right in the doorway i went out in the rain suddenly everything changed

Photobucket

My sister did a post updating her life and so it inspired me to do one of my own. It's a new year, so I guess it makes sense.

California had some dreary weather. All week it was raining and there was only one little time frame where I actually saw the sun peek out, and then it was gone in about a minute. Nothing but rain rain rain over here, flooding over there, even a tornado was spotted here in Orange County. I am so glad that I'm not in school while this is happening because I don't think I would even think of going. I hate walking around campus when during the rain because I have no proper rain shoes! Thankfully the storms over here have ended and the glorious sun was bright and shining this morning.

School is starting up this upcoming Monday and I could not be any more excited (catch my sarcasm in there?) After a whole week of nothing but clouds and rain, I am just not up for classrooms, teachers, homework, projects, and all that relates to school. But I can't do anything about it now. I also estimated how much I'm going to be spending on textbooks this semester, and all I can say is WOOOOOW, even if I buy them used, WOOOOOW. Why do textbooks have to be so damn expensive? I mean the school gets tuition money, we may all those fees and yet they still have to charge students $100 on a single textbook, even if it is used. Gooood gosh.

My lovely cousin, Lisa just turned 21 a couple of days ago! A big fat happy birthday to her. We had planned on going out to a bar, but the weather prompted us to stay in. I'm pretty sure she is rescheduling sometime in the upcoming weeks. I'm so happy for her, finally 21. She's been waiting for so long, I swear it was just my 21st birthday and she was telling me what we were going to do for hers. And now it's just woah, we are 21 years old. Where has the time gone?

I'll leave you with my super smart nephew, Phillip Junior reading his Pooh Bear book


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!