January 25, 2010

Inglourious Basterds

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
via

I finally watched
Inglourious Basterds a few days ago. After how many months. I have no idea why it took me this long to view the film because I am big Quentin Tarantino fan. After watching it I've come to the conclusion that the marketing for the film is totally misleading, what with Brad Pitt in almost every photo and promotional poster. Turns out he is only part of the story. Other than that it was a phenomenal film. I was a little confused, but who isn't when watching one of Quentin Tarantino's films. I can't believe that it didn't win any Golden Globe awards, other than the supporting actor.

Tarantino confirmed a Kill Bill 3, so I hear. I can't wait for that one to come out because I loved the first two. So weird how I can be a total romantic for those romantic films, yet love and find completely entertaining Tarantinos bloodfests.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh I need to see this movie too! I've heard nothing but great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly
    watch it!!! better late then never!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!