January 21, 2010

guilty pleasure

I shamelessly admit that one of my many guilty pleasures are those romantic/comedy/drama Mandy Moore films. And it's not because I like her or anything, it's because the guy playing opposite her are always, always insanely gorgeous. Plus I am a complete ball of romantic sap for these kinds of movies.

1) How To Deal - Trent Ford

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Look at his face, it just totally does it for me. He is a freaking model for pete's sake, so he's totally got that model pretty boy face. PLUS he's got an accent! heeey!


2) A Walk To Remember - Shane West

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And out comes my 14 year old self. Okay, now he may not be as insanely gorgeous as I remember, but at the time this movie came out he was one my top list of hot guys. I haven't seen anything recent of his and I'm pretty sure he isn't as hot as I remember him.


3) License to Wed - John Krasinski

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


uh...hello! It's Jim Halpert!!


4) Chasing Liberty - Matthew Goode


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I saved the best for last didn't I? I mean COME ON! Who can deny this beautiful beautiful man, who has such a beautiful english accent. It literally will make your heart melt.


What are some of your guilty pleasures?

3 comments:

  1. matthew goode is gorgeous!
    trend ford is sexy.
    john krasinski is the cutest thing alive.
    and OH MAN. shane west was IT for me when that movie came out.
    i was head over heels obsessed ;)

    mandy moore gets the good ones that's for sure! ;)
    have you seen 'because i said so'? one of my favorite mandy films... it's hilarious AND there's a cute guy, gabriel macht (in my opinion at least).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kelly ann

    my friends and i were the exact same way with shane west! my friend went so far as to find out that one of her mom's friends was his agent and she had private photos of him given to her haha!

    i totally forgot about that movie, but since i'm not doing anything tonight i will watch it. i haven't seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I'm rather new to the "blog-hood" and I've been wandering about, trying to get to know my neighbors; and I'm glad to have stumbled upon your delightful place here :-) It's nice to see people's viewpoints and corner of the world :-)

    I would say that romantic comedies are also guilty pleasures of mine; just couldn't resist the eye candy that is the leading men :-) Particularly Matthew Goode (though I still can't believe he played Adrian Veidt in Watchmen- almost didn't recognize him). Just saw Leap Year - he's more scruffier and disheveled in this flick, and with an Irish accent! -- but I think it added more to his charm :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!