January 1, 2010

Day Four, Day Five, Day Six

Did you all have a happy new year? I hope this year treats me real well. I'm in need of some of that good stuff.

So...I'm getting sick of this survey thing now so I'm lumping days together.

Day Four: Favorite Book -

Photobucket

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I first read this book back in high school and I'm pretty sure it was one of the only books I actually read instead of settling with those darn cliffnotes. Good thing I did read it though because I ended up falling absolutely in love with it. Oh Gatsby...what you'd do for Daisy...

Day Five: Favorite Quote -


There are waaay too many quotes to choose from. People say too many things and I always say "oh I love that quote!" yet I never remember what it actually says. Random one:

"In the wild struggle for existence, we want to have something that endures and so we fill our minds with rubbish and facts in the silly hope of keeping our place." - The Picture of Dorian Gray


Day Six: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy -

uhh....
Photobucket
via

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year!!

    the great gatsby is one of my all time favorite books. it's just perfect.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!