November 24, 2009

lovelier

Photobucket
adorable, no?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
one extra lucky girl. can i be her?


Photobucket
isn't it just a gorgeous sight?


Photobucket

via


Behind the scenes photos of Dashboard Confessional's video "Belle of the Boulevard." From the looks of it they shot it in French Quarter in New Orleans. I am absolutely in love with the new album. I've been listening to it non stop since I bought it. I don't understand how people don't instantly fall in love with Chris Carrabba's voice when they hear him. I could swoon everytime I hear that lovely voice through the speakers. I'm counting down the days until I get to see the man live (15 days btw). You have no idea how bummed I was to hear that they were canceling their tour, now you have no idea how ecstatic I was upon reading that there would be an acoustic tour this Fall followed by a full band tour in the Spring. OH-MY-GOSH. yup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! A million thanks for leaving a comment!